Happy New Year, time to get some inspiration for 2016!
What a mistake it would be to miss this fantastic opportunity for a big motivation and progress boost with your health & fitness.
Yes, lot's a people set new years goals and don't meet them, but that doesn't mean we just don't bother trying. In 2015 I hit 3 of the 4 goals I set. If I'd not consciously written them down and planned ahead to meet them I would not have met any of them.
'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take' - Wayne Gretzky
1) Choose 2-5 goals & write them down (put as screen saver or on fridge if it helps)
2) Set a time scale of progress: end date (6-12months), mid term (6-12weeks) & short term target (weeks/monthly)
3) Get someone to hold you accountable
4) Put a written practical plan of action in place
5) Get started on them today, every day counts and every little helps
If you'd like help putting together an effective, tailored plan of action, as well a accountability and support have a look at my services and prices page and set up your FREE consultation.
'If you don't know where you are going, you'll end up someplace else.' - Yogi Berra